Secondary Teaching Apprenticeship
Are you passionate about your subject?
Do you want to ttrain to teach as a physics, maths, chemistry, computing or languages teacher in a school in Surrey?
Do you want to be paid as you train?
This School Centred Initial Teacher Training (SCITT) apprenticeship programme enables trainees to learn in the best place possible, the classroom. You will be part of the school community from the very start being based in a school four days a week and one day off site to undertake professional studies.
This apprenticeship will enable you to take the next step on your journey to becoming a teacher whilst enjoying the benefits of being employed by a school
Learning Partners Trust is seeking to appoint teaching apprentices across their Surrey based secondary schools:
- Fullbrook School (Addlestone)
- George Abbot School (Guildford)
- Glebelands School (Cranleigh)
- Guildford County School (Guildford)
- King’s College (Guildford)
Throughout the 1 year apprenticeship, you will be paid on the unqualified teacher pay scale, a minimum of £20,598 and the fees of the course will be paid by your school.
We are looking for the following personal qualities
* A commitment to the teaching profession and improving the lives of young people;
* Enthusiasm for teaching, learning and your subject;
* Relevant knowledge of UK education system, the National Curriculum and an awareness of current educational issues;
* Commitment to professional development;
* Organisational and communication skills;
* You will have a university degree, GCSE grade C/4 or above in maths and English and the right to work in the UK. If you have overseas qualifications, you will need a certificate of comparability from ENIC.
Give us a call